When you are looking for a job, the last thing you want is for your resume to get lost in the stack of applicants. Unfortunately that’s exactly what happens every day to hopeful job hunters. So what can you do to beat the odds and make your resume stand out? Getting a professional resume written is by far one of your most valuable investments.
Here’s how a professional resume can benefit your job search.
1) Gets you noticed – Mediocre resumes get zero results. Does your resume pass the 6 second test? Hiring authorities often have hundreds of resumes to sort through. From these they must choose three to five to call in for interviews. So your resume needs to have the wow power to break through the clutter.
2) Lets you shine – Sometimes it’s hard to write about our own accomplishments. A professional writer can review your experiences and word what you do in a way that showcases your strongest skills.
3) Show your value – The top question a recruiter wants to know is if a candidate is a good fit for their company and what value they will bring to the organization. Resume writers know how to leverage your experience in a way that shows you are the perfect match for the position.
4) Gets you a job interview – A good resume is a conversation starter. It makes the employer curious and excited to know more about your qualifications. That leads them to call you for an interview.
Want to Land More Interviews and Get the Job Sooner?
Stop struggling with doing it yourself and get hired. Get help from the resume writing experts today at A Better Resume by calling (800) 730-3244 to schedule a free consultation.
Convenient locations in Chicago – Loop, Chicago
– Lakeview, Naperville, Oak Brook, Libertyville,
Schaumburg, Tinley Park and Calumet City.
By Kristie Purner
Senior Resume Writer, Harvard Oaks Enterprises
630-368-6388 | firstname.lastname@example.org
120 Oakbrook Center, suite 707