Starts in 4 Days, 1 Hour
October 29, 2020 10:00 am America/Chicago
5035 North River Road, Schiller Park, IL 60176
When you attend a JobNewsUSA.com Job Fair you will have the opportunity to:
• Build your professional network
• Learn about upcoming job opportunities that haven’t been advertised yet
• Possibly walk away with a job! Some employers offer on-the-spot interviews and job offers
REGISTER NOW TO ATTEND! We’ll send you a reminder email one day prior to the hiring event.
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Prepare your elevator speech
• Dress professionally, as if attending a job interview
• Display an engaging & motivated attitude to make a positive impression
• Bring several copies of your updated resume or work history to the event
Parking and Admission are FREE!
Is your resume not working? Schedule a free consultation to meet with one of our professional resume writers at A Better Resume Service, Inc. Locations in: Chicago Loop, Chicago Lakeview, Oak Brook, Naperville, Schaumburg, and Tinley Park. Click here: more information
Need some tips on succeeding at the Job fair? Check out 10 tips right here!
Skeptical about hiring a professional resume writer? Here’s why you should!