March 19, 2019 9:30 am - 3:00 pm America/Chicago
UWM Student Union
2200 East Kenwood Boulevard Wisconsin Ballroom Milwaukee, WI 53211
Local employers are invited to register to attend!
The MPS Student Job Fair is an opportunity for employers to connect with MPS students, age 16 or older, for summer or part time employment, as well as pre-college programs. Attending students will have participated in a Work Readiness Session where they
- practiced professional handshakes
- discussed appropriate attire and body language,
- delivered 30-second elevator pitches about themselves to corporate and community volunteers, and
- participated in speed dating style mock interviews.
Students are eager to put the skills they have learned to use at this event!
Last year’s event brought more than 650 students seeking summer and long-term employment!
Access for employer/organization set up will begin at 8:00 a.m. Please be ready for students at 9:30 a.m.
ONLY ONE REGISTRATION PER COMPANY (if other associates are attending no need to list thier name).
THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR LOCAL COMPANIES HIRING CURRENT AND GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS.
Notes before attending a hiring event or job interview
– Always research the company at their website
– Apply at the company website when possible AND attend the hiring event
– Bring photo ids, multiple resume copies, list of references, a pen and notepad
– Dress business casual unless specified
Is your resume not working? Schedule a free consultation to meet with one of our professional resume writers at A Better Resume Service, Inc. Multiple Chicagoland locations. Click here: more information